Peaches & Cream No Bake Cheesecake
You'll know it is a special occasion when you get to enjoy a serving of this luscious cheesecake made with fresh peaches and peach flavor gelatin.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 4 package (8 ounce each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (3 ounce) peach jello (dry mix)
- 1 can (15 ounce) sliced peaches, drained and chopped OR 2 chopped fresh peaches
- 1 tub (8 ounce) Cool Whip
Adapted from yummly.com
Mix graham cracker crumbs, margarine and 1/4 cup sugar; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
Beat cream cheese and remaining 3/4 cup sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add dry gelatin mix; mix well. Stir in peaches and whipped topping. Spoon over crust; cover.
Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Store leftovers in refrigerator.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (891 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (904 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (742 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (685 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (407 Votes)
- Christmas Pecan Balls 4.6/5 (311 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)