Creamy Spinach Noodle Toss
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 2 bacon strips, diced
- 2 tsp. finely chopped onion
- 6 1/2 tsp. all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp. salt-free seasoning blend
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 1/4 cups 2% milk
- 1 pkg. (9 oz) fresh baby spinach
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook bacon and onion over medium heat until bacon is crisp. Using a slotted spoon, remove to paper towels to drain.
Stir the flour, seasoning blend, salt and pepper into drippings until blended; gradually add milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 mins. or until thickened. Add spinach; cook and stir until spinach is wilted.
Drain noodles; transfer to a serving bowl. Add spinach mixture and cheese; toss to combine. Sprinkle with bacon mixture.