- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 120mins
1.Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Combine butter, graham cracker crumbs and sugar; press on bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
2.In large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in EAGLE BRAND® until smooth. Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour into prepared pan. Bake 65 minutes or until cake center is set. Cool to room temperature. Chill thoroughly. Garnish as desired. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.