Spicy Whiskey BBQ Burgers – Must Cook First!
- 3 lbs Ground Meat (beef, Bison, Turkey) DO NOT shape burgers for freeze.
- Salt And Pepper
- 6 TBSP Butter
- 1 whole Large Onion, Diced
- 3/4 C Whiskey
- 1 1/3 C Barbecue Sauce
- (1/4 C Jarred Jalapeno Slices (more To Taste) took this out)
- whole Slider Buns Or Dinner Rolls, Split or reg buns
Throw the diced onions in the skillet and stir to cook, about 3 minutes. Pour in whiskey (be careful if you're cooking over an open flame; turn it off momentarily to be extra careful) and stir. Allow the whiskey to reduce by half, about 2 to 3 minutes, then stir in jalapenos and the barbecue sauce. Cool and freeze in separate baggie.
Grill patties, heat sauce on the stove. Top on burgers before serving.
You'll also love
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- All Day Apple Butter 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Marinated Lamb Popsicles in... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Feta & Lamb Burger Pitas 0/5 (0 Votes)
- my beef barley soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Nihari 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Savory Grilled Beef Kabobs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Steak Bruschetta-Style... 0/5 (0 Votes)