- 1 pound venison boneless round, cut 1/2" thick (from the butt area)
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon crumbled rosemary
- 1/2 pound seedless grapes
Cut the venison into 4 serving size pieces. Mix the flour, salt and pepper and gently pound into the venison pieces.
Heat the olive oil in skillet and add the steaks. Brown the meat on both sides, add the wine, sprinkle with the grated lemon peel and rosemary. Cover and simmer slowly for about 15 minutes.
Add the grapes that have been rinsed and separated from their cluster, cover again and continue cooking for another 5 minutes or until tender. Delicious!!!!
This recipe yields ?? servings.