Pepperoni and Vegetable Pasta Salad
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 1 box (7.75 oz.) Suddenly Pasta Salad Classic salad mix
- Cold water and vegetable oil as called for on package directions
- 1 cup pepperoni slices, cut in half
- 1/2 bag (1 lb. size) Green Giant frozen broccoli, carrots & cauliflower, cooked and drained as directed on bag
- 1 can (2 1/4 oz.) sliced ripe olives, drained
Make pasta salad as directed on package. Stir in remaining ingredients. Refrigerate at least one hour.
Cover and refrigerate any remaining salad.