Venison Cutlets With Apples
- 1 slice venison, abt 1/2" thick
- 4 apples
- Powdered sugar as needed
- 1/3 cup port wine
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- Butter as needed
- 12 candied cherries
Wipe, core, and cut apples in 1/4-inch size slices. Sprinkle with powdered sugar; add wine, cover, and let stand 30 minutes. Drain (reserving wine) and saute in butter.
Cut venison in cutlets, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and cook 3 to 4 minutes in lightly greased pan. Remove from pan.
Melt 3 tablespoons butter in pan; add wine drained from apples and cherries. Reheat cutlets in sauce and serve with apples.
This recipe yields ?? servings.
You'll also love
- Roast Goose With Wild Rice 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Seafood Boudin 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Beef Hash (Slow cooker) 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Luby's Cafeteria's Lemon Sour... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Joe's Crab Shack's Pineapple... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Peking Duck 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Venison (or Steak or Chicken)... 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Venison Stew 4.3/5 (7 Votes)