Lychee Pina Colada
A creamy frosty cocktail that's a vacation in a glass.
- 1 1/2 cups crushed pineapple in juice
- 1 can Reduced Fat Coconut Milk
- 8 lychees and 1/4 cup syrup (from 1 can Lychee in syrup or Lychee Natural Drink with fruit)
- 1 tablespoon rosewater
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1/2 cup rum, or more to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. You can serve this as is over crushed ice or go the extra mile and
This makes a blender full so if you want to make them frozen, pour half the mixture in a pitcher for later and then add ice and blend again.