Sutton's Special Venison Marinade
- 1 garlic clove sliced, mashed
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely-ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon peanut or vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
Mix all ingredients, and pour over 1/2- to 1-inch thick cuts of venison steak or loin in a zip-seal freezer bag. Seal the bag, and refrigerate 1 to 4 hours or overnight.
Remove meat from marinade, and cook to desired degree of doneness on the grill or beneath the broiler.
This recipe yields ?? servings.