Sutton's Special Venison Marinade
- 1 garlic clove sliced, mashed
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely-ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon peanut or vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
Mix all ingredients, and pour over 1/2- to 1-inch thick cuts of venison steak or loin in a zip-seal freezer bag. Seal the bag, and refrigerate 1 to 4 hours or overnight.
Remove meat from marinade, and cook to desired degree of doneness on the grill or beneath the broiler.
This recipe yields ?? servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (702 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (665 Votes)
- Spice-Rubbed Chicken with Duck... 5/5 (5 Votes)
- Roasted Veal Chops with Grapes 5/5 (5 Votes)
- Veal Chops Saltimboca with Tomato... 5/5 (4 Votes)