- Dark Chocolate Fondue
- 180 ml (3/4 cup) Whipping Cream (35%)
- 340 g (12 oz.) Dark Chocolate
- 5 ml (1 tsp) Vanilla, Kahlua or liqueur of your choice
1. In a sauce pan over low heat, warm up the whipping cream. Be careful not to let it boil.
2. Let the chocolate melt slowly while stirring constantly.
3. Add the vanilla or liqueur of your choice.
4. Pour the melted mixture into the fondue pot and light the unscented tealight.
5. Dip fruit pieces and/or nuts and dessert pieces into the mixture.
6. Repeat and enjoy!