Bella's Rosemary Red Potatoes
Calories: 399 Carbohydrates 50 g, Fiber 4 g, Fat 19 g, Protein 6 g, Sugars 3 g PointsPlus for Weight Watchers 11 points
- 6 red potatoes, scrubbed and cut into wedges
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- salt and pepper to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
1. Peheat oven to 375 degrees F
2. Mix together melted butter and oil, then pour into a 9x13 inch baking dish. Place the potatoes into the dish, and stir until coated. Sprinkle with rosemary, salt and pepper. Cover with aluminum foil.
3. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender. Stir the potatoes occasionally to ensure even cooking.