- 1 pound skinless perch (sunfish) fillets
- 3 eggs beaten
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 2 cups finely-grated raw potatoes
Combine all ingredients, and mix well.
Drop 1/3 cup fish mixture on a hot, well-greased griddle or skillet and flatten with a spatula.
When the fish is brown on one side, turn carefully and brown the other side. Cooking time is about 3 to 4 minutes per side.
This recipe yields ?? servings.