- 8 oz fresh crab pieces, chopped fine
- 8 oz spinach-artichoke dip (available in refrigerated deli or dairy cases)
- 4 oz finely grated Parmesan, Romano or Asiago cheese
- 24 large or 36 medium button mushrooms, stems removed
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a medium bowl, combine crab, spinach-artichoke dip and cheese.
Fill mushrooms on a lipped cookie sheet (this will contain the water that will bake out of the mushrooms), and bake for 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Coconut Rum Soaked Pineapple 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Macaroni & Dried Beef Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ring Macaroni Salad with Baby... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Hoisin-Glazed Salmon 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Smoked Salmon Ravioli with Lemon... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp Shack Pasta (Bubba Gump's) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Deviled Crab Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)