- 8 oz fresh crab pieces, chopped fine
- 8 oz spinach-artichoke dip (available in refrigerated deli or dairy cases)
- 4 oz finely grated Parmesan, Romano or Asiago cheese
- 24 large or 36 medium button mushrooms, stems removed
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a medium bowl, combine crab, spinach-artichoke dip and cheese.
Fill mushrooms on a lipped cookie sheet (this will contain the water that will bake out of the mushrooms), and bake for 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Bloody Mary Gazpacho w/ Shrimp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef and barley stew 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SEAFOOD CASSEROLE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- RASPBERRY BROWNIES 0/5 (0 Votes)
- STRAWBERRY BANANA CHEESECAKE SALAD 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp (Cilantro Lime with green... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orzo with Mushrooms and Walnuts 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sistema Seasoned Mushrooms 0/5 (0 Votes)