Dʻs Fried Saimin
- 4 packages dry ramen noodles, cracked in 4 while in package, boiled in water until soft then drained into colander.
- 1 can spam, Sliced 1 x 1/2 inch pieces or whatever leftover meats you have like 3 Redondo hot dogs, boiled and sliced.
- Kamaboko (fishcake) cut into small sizes as desired
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 package chop suey vegetable mix.
- 1 cup chopped cabbage.
- Scrambled eggs.
- 1 saimin soup packet dissolved in 1 cup water
- Green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup Oyster sauce
- 2 T. olive oil.
Adapted from facebook.com
In a wok, stir fry vegetables with oil and garlic on med high heat. Add meats, oyster sauce. Toss well. Lower to medium heat. Add noodles and 1 cup soup base. Toss. Add fishcake, eggs, toss. Add pepper to taste. Garnish with green onions.