Oven Or Campfire Cooked Salmon
- 1 pound salmon - (to 2) whole or steaked
- 1 bottle liquid smoke
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 garlic clove chopped
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup white wine
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- Foil as needed
Rub salmon thoroughly with liquid smoke. Place fish in foil. Put onion, garlic and butter in pocket of fish or on top if steaked. Squeeze lemon juice and sprinkle white wine over all. Salt and pepper lightly.
Double wrap salmon in foil. Cook in oven or on campfire until tender. Remove from oven or campfire and let sit until done. Done when salmon flakes with a fork.
Remember it is important to remove salmon from oven or campfire before completely done. It will keep cooking itself in the foil.
This recipe yields ?? servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (738 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (467 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (260 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)
- Blackened Grilled Tilapia 4.5/5 (142 Votes)
- Grilled Fish Tacos 4.5/5 (128 Votes)