Filet Mignon with Fresh Herb & Garlic Rub
Serve with roasted red potato wedges and steamed broccoli florets
- 2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh basil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 4-ounce beef tenderloin steaks, trimmed (1-inch thick)
- Olive oil cooking spray
Adapted from myrecipes.com
Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; rub evenly over steaks.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add steaks to the pan, and cook for 4 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.