Apricot Baked Brie
Need an appetizer in a hurry? Or maybe you're hangry for that perfect snack you've been craving? This baked brie comes together in 30 minutes.
- 1 round brie
- 1 package crescent rolls
- 1 jar jam
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Roll out the crescent rolls and press together any of the divides. Place the Brie in the middle. Spread a thick layer of jam on top of the Brie. Then pull the crescent roll around the Brie and seal it with your hands. Place on a cookie sheet and bake at 375°F for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve warm with crackers.
You can use whatever flavor of jam you want.
You'll also love
- Nacho Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Baked Acorn Squash Fries 4.1/5 (58 Votes)
- Chinese Bakery Style Hot Dog Buns 4/5 (93 Votes)
- Crab Cucumber Bites 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Carrot Cake for Two 4.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Chocolate-Nut Rugelach 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Pumpkin Spice Roasted Chickpeas 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Easy Peach Dump Cake 4.6/5 (20 Votes)