Total Time: 45 mins
Make Ahead Instructions:
Prepare recipe as directed, but do not bake. Cover with plastic wrap, then foil. Refrigerate up to 24 hours or freeze up to 2 months. Thaw frozen version in refrigerator overnight. Remove plastic wrap; replace foil. Bake as directed, adding about 10 minutes to baking time.
- 1 package (16 oz) RONZONI Ziti, uncooked
- 1 jar (24 oz) spaghetti sauce, divided
- 1 container (15 oz) ricotta cheese
- 8 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped or 1 Tbsp dried parsley flakes
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 3 Tbsps grated Parmesan cheese
Heat oven to 375°F. Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain. In large bowl, stir together hot pasta, 1-1/2 cups spaghetti sauce, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, parsley, egg, oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper. In 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish, spoon pasta mixture; top with remaining 1-1/2 cups sauce. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese; cover with foil. Bake 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.