Blueberry Peach Cobbler Tart
From the N&O 8/2/14
- Pie crust for a single crust pie
- 1/2 C Powdered Sugar
- 3/4 cup Flour, divided
- 1/2 C Sugar
- 2 Cups Fresh, peeled Peaches, sliced
- 2 Cups Fresh, washed Blueberries
- 1/2 Cup packed Brown Sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/3 Cup Butter
Line a deep dish pie pan with the pie crust.
Combine powdered sugar with 1/4 cup of the flour.
Toss with the fruit.
Spoon the fruit mixture over the crust.
Combine brown sugar with the cinnamon and remaining 1/2 cup Flour. Cut in butter till the mixture is crumbly.
Sprinkle the mixture over the fruit. Bake at 375F for 40-45 minutes.
You'll also love
- Spaghetti with Anchovy, Fresh... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Strawberry-Lemon Detox Drink 5/5 (2 Votes)
- LEMON BARS - From Cook's... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Strawberry Coconut Tart 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Chocolate Lemon Blueberry Biscotti 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Peach Preserves 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Spiced Blueberry-Peach Jam Without... 4/5 (9 Votes)