Blueberry Peach Cobbler Tart
From the N&O 8/2/14
- Pie crust for a single crust pie
- 1/2 C Powdered Sugar
- 3/4 cup Flour, divided
- 1/2 C Sugar
- 2 Cups Fresh, peeled Peaches, sliced
- 2 Cups Fresh, washed Blueberries
- 1/2 Cup packed Brown Sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/3 Cup Butter
Line a deep dish pie pan with the pie crust.
Combine powdered sugar with 1/4 cup of the flour.
Toss with the fruit.
Spoon the fruit mixture over the crust.
Combine brown sugar with the cinnamon and remaining 1/2 cup Flour. Cut in butter till the mixture is crumbly.
Sprinkle the mixture over the fruit. Bake at 375F for 40-45 minutes.
You'll also love
- Caramel Popcorn 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Corn Salad with Cilantro Dressing 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pineapple Cake 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Applesauce Healthy Cake Recipe 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Crumble... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Strawberry Pie 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Peach Crumble Squares 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Lemon Blueberry Coffee Cake 5/5 (2 Votes)