Cajun Frog Legs
- 16 good sized frog legs
- 1 cup shortening
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 1 dash freshly-ground white pepper
- 1 dash oregano
- 1 dash rosemary
- Salt to taste
Skin, clean and rinse frog legs well. Cover with whole milk and garlic juice in a plastic mixing bowl, refrigerate overnight.
Pat dry, season with paprika, onion powder, cayenne, black pepper, and desired amount of salt.
Add white pepper, oregano, and rosemary to the flour. Heat shortening in a skillet. Lightly flour the frog legs and fry until golden brown.
This recipe yields ?? servings.