Paprika Chicken in Sour Cream Gravy Pressure Cooker
- 2 tbs butter
- 1/2 cup flour, mixed with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tbs paprika
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tbs corn starch
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Additional paprika for garnish
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 18mins
1. Add the butter to cooker and set to brown.
2. Combine flour with paprika and dip chicken until well coated. Add chicken to cooker and brown on both sides. Then add onion and garlic to saute for 2-3 min.
3. Cover with remaining ingredients except for sour cream and corn starch. Secure lid and set to high, cook for 8 min.
4. Let the pressure release naturally for 10 minutes before quick release.
5. Use tongs to set aside chicken. Set the cooker on brown until cooking liquid is simmering. Thoroughly combine the sour cream and corn starch and then slowly stir into liquid until fully integrated and sauce is creamy and thick. Salt and pepper to taste.
6. Dip chicken breasts in sauce and serve topped with chopped parsley and a pinch of paprika