Brandied Orange Rabbit With Mushrooms
- 4 pounds rabbit pieces
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1/2 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch dissolved in
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- Curry powder to taste
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 4 carrots julienned
Marinate rabbit in brandy and orange juice concentrate overnight. Arrange rabbit in baking dish reserving marinade.
In a skillet, melt butter and saute mushrooms until barely tender. Add reserved marinade, garlic, curry, salt and pepper. Thicken with cornstarch/orange juice mixture and pour over rabbit.
Bake, uncovered, at 325 degrees for 1 hour. Add carrots and bake 1 hour longer.
This recipe yields ?? servings.
You'll also love
- Dove Ravioli With Tomato-Basil... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Basic Duck Marinade 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Roasted Butternut Squash-Sweet... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Grilled Teriyaki Mahi Mahi With... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Celery And Beef Soup 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Applebee's Vegetable Medley 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Applebee's Chardonnay Mushrooms 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Jamba Juice's Citrus Squeeze 4/5 (2 Votes)