Crock Pot Potato Broccoli Cheese Soup
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 lbs potatoes, chopped into 3/4 inch cubes
- 2 1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 (6 ounce) package cheddar cheese, shredded
Adapted from foodista.com
In a 3 quart saucepan, melt butter and saute onions.
Add potatoes, water, and bouillon cubes. Cover and bring to a boil then reduce heat to medium. Cook just until potatoes are tender.
Meanwhile, Place frozen broccoli and cheddar cheese in crock pot on low to start melting and thawing.
Once the potatoes are done, using a hand blender, blend contents of saucepan to desired consistency and then pour into the crock pot.
Heat on low until warmed.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Beef Brisket French... 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Fresh Strawberry Cake with Vanilla... 4.3/5 (33 Votes)
- Roasted cauliflower with parmesan 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Loaded Baked Potato Casserole... 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Oriental Broccoli (or Cabbage)... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Roasted Broccoli W Lemon Garlic &... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)