- 1 pound salmon fillet - (to 2)
- 1 bottle liquid smoke
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 small minced onion
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/8 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
Combine all ingredients, except salmon and liquid smoke, in saucepan and simmer for 10 minutes. Let cool.
Rub salmon with liquid smoke and let sit until marinate is cool. Marinate salmon in cooled sauce for 2 hours.
Preheat grill. Place salmon on grill skin-side down and baste often. Grill for 10 minutes. Brush final coating of marinate on salmon and serve.
This recipe yields ?? servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (466 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (260 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)
- Blackened Grilled Tilapia 4.5/5 (142 Votes)
- Grilled Fish Tacos 4.5/5 (128 Votes)