Mushrooms - Asian Asparagus
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 piece ginger, 1 inch long
- 3 cups quartered shiitake mushroom caps
- 1 sliced garlic clove
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon each soy sauce and butter
- Salt and pepper.
Adapted from foodnetwork.com
Cut asparagus into thirds. Heat sesame oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cut a 1-inch piece ginger into matchsticks, add to the skillet and cook, stirring, 1 minute.
Add shiitake mushroom caps and sliced garlic clove and cook, stirring, 2 minutes. Add the asparagus and water; bring to a boil, cover and cook until crisp-tender, 3 minutes.
Add soy sauce and butter; cook, stirring, 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper.
You'll also love
- Bulgogi - Korean Grilled Beef 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- KNEADERS COPY-CAT RASPBERRY BREAD... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Spicy Sweet Potato and Fire... 4.3/5 (42 Votes)
- Blooming Onion Bread 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Swiss Chard and Mushroom Galette 4.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Egg Mushrooms 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Asparagus, Pea and Saffron Risotto... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)