Yakitori Halibut Wraps
- Halibut cut into 1" cubes (or larger pieces, 1" thick)
- Thinly-sliced bacon as neded
- 1 part honey
- 2 parts Sake wine
- 3 parts soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove minced
Prepare basting sauce by mixing 1 part honey to 2 parts Sake to 3 parts soy sauce (quantity determined by amount of halibut grilled). Add 1 clove of minced garlic.
Pre-cook bacon slightly, so when the fish is grilled the bacon will be completely cooked. Wrap bacon around each piece of halibut and secure with a toothpick. Put fish on the grill, baste generously with sauce, cook 'til done. Enjoy.
This recipe yields ?? servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (810 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (466 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (260 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)
- Blackened Grilled Tilapia 4.5/5 (142 Votes)
- Grilled Fish Tacos 4.5/5 (128 Votes)