Good Health Salad
Fresh, quick and truly good for you. this classic health salad combines crunchy fresh vegetables such as cucumbers, red onion, celery and cabbage with a tangy vinegar dressing that's sure to please.
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 tbsp water
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black or white pepper
- 1 stalk celery
- 1/2 small red onion
- 1/2 small green pepper
- 1/2 small cucumber
- 1/2 (8 oz) bag shredded cabbage with carrots
- 1/4 cp fresh parsley (optional)
1. in small joar with tight fitting lid, combine vinegar, sugar, oil, water, salt and pepper. Shake well to combine.
2. Thinly slice celery, onion and pepper. Peel, trim, halve and thinly slice cucumber.
3. in large bowl, combine celery, onion, green pepper, cucumber, cabbage and carrots. Chop parsley. Toss vegetables with parsley and dressing.