• 1 head romaine lettuce
• ¾ pound cooked shrimp, halved lengthwise
• 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
• Salt and freshly ground black pepper
• 1 cup cooked white rice, optional
• 1 mango, peeled, seeded, and sliced
• 1 cup bean sprouts
Directions 1. Separate the head of romaine into leaves and lay them on a clean work surface. Toss the shrimp halves with the lime juice and sprinkle with salt and pepper. 2. If using the rice, put about 2 tablespoons at the base of each leaf, top with a couple shrimp halves, a couple slices of mango, and a small handful of bean sprouts. Working from the end closest to you, fold the sides of the lettuce leaf in to secure the filling and then roll from the bottom up as you would a burrito. Repeat with the remaining leaves and filling and serve.