- Recipe By : PARADE MAGAZINE
- Serving Size : 1 Preparation Time :0:00
- Categories : Candy & Nuts
- Amount Measure Ingredient -- Preparation Method
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon tabasco sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 2 teaspoons coarse salt
Preheat oven to 325
Heat the oil and butter (until melted) in a saucepan over low heat. Add the remaining ingredients except the nuts and salt. Simmer over low heat for 2 to 3 minutes to blend.
Add the nuts and toss to coat. Spread on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes, shaking occasionally.
Toss the hot nuts with the salt and let cool to room temperature on a baking sheet.
Store in an airtight container