Thai Curried Crocodile
- 1/8 pound butter/ghee
- 7/8 ounce green curry paste
- 3 cups coconut milk
- 1 1/3 pounds crocodile body meat sliced thinly
- 7/8 ounce green ginger diced
- 4 ounces onion diced
Melt butter in a pot. Add the crocodile meat and cook until hot.
Add green curry paste and green ginger to pot and move around until crocodile is completely coated.
Add onion and coconut milk and simmer gently for 10 minutes.
Serve with rice, which can be flavoured with lemon grass and star anaise.
This recipe yields ?? servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (814 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (738 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (469 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (260 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)
- Blackened Grilled Tilapia 4.5/5 (143 Votes)
- Grilled Fish Tacos 4.5/5 (128 Votes)