Lemon Rosemary Garlic Chicken and Potatoes
One pot meal.
- 1/3cup1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4cup1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1(3.5-oz.) jar1 (3.5-oz.) jar capers, drained
- 22 lemons, sliced
- 1010 garlic cloves, smashed
- 3tablespoons3 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves
- 2teaspoons2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1teaspoon1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3tablespoons3 tablespoons olive oil
- 66 chicken legs (about 1 1/2 lb.)
- 44 skin-on, bone-in chicken thighs (about 2 1/2 lb.)
- 2pounds2 pounds small red potatoes
- Crusty French bread
Adapted from myrecipes.com
Preheat oven to 450°. Stir together first 8 ingredients in a medium bowl.
Place a roasting pan on stove top over 2 burners. Add 3 Tbsp. olive oil, and heat over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken with desired amount of salt and pepper; place, skin sides down, in pan. Add potatoes. Cook 9 to 10 minutes or until chicken is browned. Turn chicken, and pour lemon mixture over chicken.
Bake at 450° for 45 to 50 minutes or until chicken is done. Serve chicken with sauce and French bread.
You'll also love
- Whole-Wheat Zucchini Bread with... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Pan-Seared Halibut with Roasted... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Warm Brussels Sprouts Slaw with... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Caribbean Turkey Burgers with... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Garlic Naan 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Potato Puppies 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Potato - Baby Herbed 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Lime Garlic Chicken 4.4/5 (12 Votes)