Chicken Fajita Salad Wraps
- 1 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped chipotle chiles in adobo sauce (from 7-oz can)
- 2 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 6 cups chopped cold deli rotisserie chicken (from 2- to 2 1/2-lb chicken)
- 3 cups thinly sliced iceberg lettuce
- 1 cup Green Giant™ frozen corn, cooked, cooled
- 2 small tomato, seeded, chopped (1/3 cup)
- 2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (4 oz)
- 1 package (11 oz) Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for burritos (8 tortillas; 8 inch)
- Old El Paso™ Thick 'n Chunky salsa, or any kind of salsa
- Sour Cream
In small bowl, mix dressing ingredients; set aside. In large bowl, stir together chicken, lettuce, corn and tomato. Add dressing; toss to coat.
To assemble each wrap, spoon 1/8 of chicken mixture down center of each tortilla; sprinkle with cheese. Roll up. Serve immediately with salsa and sour cream.