Easy and Tangy Barbeque Meatballs
- 2 pounds frozen Casa Di Bertacchi Meatballs
- 1 can (20 oz) pineapple chunks, drained
- 2 bell peppers, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 (18 oz) bottle of traditional BBQ Sauce
- Sliced bell peppers (red, green)
- 4 cups rice, prepared
Place frozen meatballs, pineapple chunks and bell pepper pieces into slow cooker.
Pour BBQ sauce over ingredients and stir gently to mix ingredients.
Set slow cooker on high.
Heat ingredients for 2 1⁄2-3 hours, stirring occasionally until hot.
Serve over cooked rice for an easy meal.