4-Ingredient Blueberry Frozen Yogurt
- 2 cups (280g) Frozen Blueberries
- 1/3 cup (76g) Non-fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1/2 tablespoon Lemon Juice
Preparation time 5mins
Adapted from blog.myfitnesspal.com
Place all the ingredients in a food processor or blender and mix until smooth. If you want the frozen yogurt to taste more like a sorbet, add a tiny bit more lemon juice.
Serve immediately with your favorite toppings.
If you want the frozen yogurt to be a bit more solid before serving, freeze it for 20 minutes and check to see if it’s the consistency that you want. If it needs some more time in the freezer, stir and check it again in 10 minutes.
Serves: 2 | Serving Size: 1 cup
Per serving: Calories: 135; Total Fat: 0g; Saturated Fat: 0g; Monounsaturated Fat: 0g; Cholesterol: 0mg; Sodium: 18mg; Total Carbohydrate: 31g; Dietary Fiber: 3g; Sugars: 24g; Protein: 5g
Nutrition Bonus: Potassium: 175mg; Vitamin A: 2%; Vitamin C: 26%; Calcium: 6%; Iron: 2%
You'll also love
- Caramelized Lemongrass Chicken... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Rhubarb and Almond Upside Down... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Grilled Fruit Skewers with Chili... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Cabernet Blackberry Braised Prime... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Vegan Almond Butter Chocolate... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Tequilaberry’s Salad 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Blueberry and Corn Clafoutis 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Blueberry Hand Pies 4.4/5 (5 Votes)