Slow Cooker Enchiladas
- 1 pound Cattlemen’s Ranch All Natural 80% Lean Ground Beef
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 can Dakota’s Pride Black Beans, rinsed & drained
- 1/2 can Dakota’s Pride Canned Pinto Beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 can Casa Mamita Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies, undrained
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Ground Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Black Pepper
- 1 cup Happy Farms Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup Happy Farms Shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 6 Benita Flour Tortillas
In a skillet, brown the ground beef, onions and green pepper until beef is browned and vegetables are tender. Drain
Add the beans, tomatoes, water and seasonings, bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 min.
Combine the cheeses.
Coat the inside of the Slow Cooker with non-stick cooking spray, layer 1 cup of beef mixture on the bottom.
Cover with tortilla, sprinkle with 1/3 cup cheese. Repeat layers until ingredients are gone.
Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until heated through.
Serve with shredded lettuce, salsa and sour cream, if desired.