Serve this Peach-Rhubarb Crisp warm with some vanilla ice cream for a treat everyone will love!
- 1 (20-ounce) bag frozen peaches, thawed
- 2 (16-ounce) packages frozen rhubarb, thawed and sliced
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1/3 cup uncooked quick-cooking oats
- 1/3 cup firmly brown sugar, packed
- 1/3 cup cold butter, cut into small pieces
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from myrecipes.com
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; add 1/4 cup flour, stirring well. Pour mixture into a 13- x-9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Combine oats, brown sugar, and remaining 1 cup flour in a small bowl; cut in cold butter with a fork or pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle mixture evenly over fruit filling.
Bake at 375°F for 45 to 50 minutes or until bubbly.
Note: Nutritional analysis does not include ice cream.
You'll also love
- Northern Spy's Kale Salad 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Penne with tofu, porcini mushroom... 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Honey glazed peach tart with... 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- No Bake Pineapple Cream Pie 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Meyer Lemon Limoncello Sorbet 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Candied Popcorn 4.3/5 (49 Votes)
- PEACH CRUNCH PIE 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Peach, Rhubarb and Ginger Crisp 4.8/5 (5 Votes)