Roasted Summer Squash
Roasted Summer Squash lightly seasoned with garlic powder, pepper and parmesan cheese.
- 4 large zucchini
- 2 large yellow squash
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Olive oil, in an oil sprayer
- 1/8 cup parmesan cheese
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Chop your squash into large, chunky slices about 1/2 to 3/4-inch thickness.
Spray a cookie sheet with a light coat of olive oil.
Line up your squash slices like little soldiers. Don’t worry about leaving any space between them. They’ll cook just fine scrunched together.
Spray a very light coat of olive oil over the top of your squash.
Sprinkle your spices, including the parmesan over your squash.
Bake for approximately 30 to 45 minutes, or until they have a very light golden hue to them, and you can easily push a fork through them.
You'll also love
- Nutella Raviolis 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Apple, Peanut Butter, Cinnamon... 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Smoked Sausage & Potato Bake 4.7/5 (17 Votes)
- French Onion Tater Tot Casserole 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Cream Cheese-Filled Chocolate Chip... 4.7/5 (17 Votes)
- EASY FOOLPROOF PUMPKIN PIE 4.7/5 (17 Votes)
- Pumpkin Whoopie Pies with Cream... 4.7/5 (17 Votes)
- No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie... 4.7/5 (17 Votes)