Lemon-Blueberry Pretzel Cheesecake Squares
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely crushed pretzels
- 1 pint (2 cups) blueberries
- 3 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon peel
- 3 eggs
- Additional 2 cups blueberries for garnish, if desired
1 Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
2 In medium bowl, break up cookie dough. Stir or knead in 1 cup of the pretzel crumbs. Press cookie dough evenly in bottom of pan. (If dough is sticky, use floured fingers.) Bake 5 minutes. Place 2 cups blueberries evenly on crust.
3 In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and lemon peel with electric mixer on medium-high speed about 1 minute or until well blended. Add eggs; beat about 2 minutes or until well blended and creamy. Gently spoon evenly over blueberries.
4 Bake 27 to 33 minutes or until set at least 2 inches from edge of pan but center still jiggles slightly when moved (it will become firm during refrigeration). Cool 1 hour. Refrigerate about 1 1/2 hours or until chilled and firm. Cut into 8 rows by 3 rows. 5 Spoon 1 teaspoon of the remaining pretzel crumbs and a few blueberries over each serving.
Line pan with foil to make cutting bars easier and cleanup a snap.
To quickly soften cream cheese, remove from wrapper and place on microwavable plate. Microwave uncovered on Medium (50%) 30 seconds; let stand 1 to 2 minutes.
You'll also love
- Sweet Potato Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crabmeat Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- CARMEL POPCORN 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Chicken Tenders with Citrus... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cinnamon Apple Dunkers 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Glazed Berry Squares 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Summer Berry Salad with Lime Basil... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- LEMON CHICKEN WITH HERBS 0/5 (0 Votes)