Turkey Waldorf Sandwich
Turkey Waldorf Sandwich - the perfect lunch to use up any leftover turkey you have on hand. The crunch and slight sweetness from the apples is to die for! Love this sandwich!
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup toasted walnuts, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Lettuce leaf
- 3/4 pound turkey, sliced
- Apple, slices
- 8 slices bakery white bread (dense loaf)
Preparation time 10mins
Combine mayonnaise, celery, walnuts and lemon juice.
Layer lettuce, turkey, apple slices and mayonnaise mixture on toasted bread.
You'll also love
- Hellmann’s All-purpose Waldorf... 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Chicken Waldorf Salad (LF) 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Elote (Mexican Corn) 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Potato Croquettes 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Blackened Chicken with Dirty Rice 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Orecchiette with Kale, Bacon, and... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Skinny Chicken and Dumplings 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Asparagus Beef Lo Mein 4.5/5 (4 Votes)