Turkey Waldorf Sandwich
Turkey Waldorf Sandwich - the perfect lunch to use up any leftover turkey you have on hand. The crunch and slight sweetness from the apples is to die for! Love this sandwich!
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup toasted walnuts, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Lettuce leaf
- 3/4 pound turkey, sliced
- Apple, slices
- 8 slices bakery white bread (dense loaf)
Preparation time 10mins
Combine mayonnaise, celery, walnuts and lemon juice.
Layer lettuce, turkey, apple slices and mayonnaise mixture on toasted bread.
You'll also love
- Golden Raspberry Prosecco 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- French Mashed Potatoes (Aligot) 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Ginger Pork Potstickers 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Pork Kebabs w/ Romesco Sauce 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Turkey Meatballs 2 Ways 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Fresh Citrus Guacamole 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Seared Scallop Ceviche 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Black Bean Salad with Corn, Red... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)