- 2 lbs chicken breasts (boneless and skinless), cut in 1 inch chunks
- 1/4 cup cornstarch, as needed
- 2 TBS peanut oil
- 2 TBS sesame oil
- 16 - 24 oz fresh button mushrooms
- 4 medium zucchini, cut in 1 inch chunks
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 TBS balsamic vinegar
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp fresh grated ginger
1) Lightly dust chicken chunks with cornstarch. Set aside.
2) Combine oils in either a wok or a sauté pan, and heat until moderately hot (to avoid flare-ups).
3) Add chicken and quickly fry and remove, so as not to overcook chicken.
4) Drain chicken on paper towels and set aside, keeping warm.
5) Add mushrooms and zucchini chunks to oil and sauté for a few minutes.
6) Add remaining ingredients and stir until vegetables are fully cooked and all flavors infused.
7) Return fried chicken chunks back to wok or pan, and heat thoroughly, making sure to coat chicken evenly. Serve immediately.