Cool Scandinavian Spaghettini with Smoked Salmon
- 3/4 c light sour cream
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chopped drained capers
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 c finely chopped chives
- 1/3 c finely chopped dill
- 1 lb spaghettini
- 8 oz smoked salmon, julienned
- 4 red radishes, finely grated
In large bowl, whisk together sour cream, oil, lemon juice, capers, salt, pepper and hot pepper sauce, stir in chives and dill. Keep cool in refrigerator.
In large pot of boiling salted water, cook spaghettini according to package instructions, drain, chill under cold water and drain. Toss with sour cream mixture. Divide between 6 pasta bowls, top with salmon and grated radishes.