Fried Crocodile Fillets
- 1 pound crocodile
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 1 egg
- Milk as needed
- Flour for dusting
- Breadcrumbs as needed
Fillet the crocodile meat from the bone. Slice each fillet into 1/4 inch pieces and pound until double in size. Season with salt and pepper.
Beat the egg with a little milk to make batter.
Dip the pieces of crocodile into the batter and then dust in seasoned flour. Dip again in the batter, finally coat in breadcrumbs.
Deep fry the fillet for 2 to 3 minutes.
This recipe yields ?? servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (810 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (466 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (260 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)
- Blackened Grilled Tilapia 4.5/5 (142 Votes)
- Grilled Fish Tacos 4.5/5 (128 Votes)