- 2/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 tsp chicken seasoning
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 . Tbsp canola oil
- 1/2 lv. Fresh mozzarella cheese cut into 4 slices
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. Balsamic vinegar or balsamic glaze
- Torn fresh basil leaves
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine salad dressing, chicken seasoning and Italian seasoning. Add chicken; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate 4-6 hours. Drain chicken, discarding marinade.
preheat oven to 450 degrees. In an ovenproof skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Brown chicken on both sides. Transfer skillet to over; bake 15-18 minutes or until a thermometer reads 165 degrees.
Top chicken with cheese and tomato. Bake 3-5 minutes longer or until cheeses melted. Drizzle with vinegar; top with basil