Philadelphia Summer Potato Salad
- 3 lbs. baby red potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup Kraft Italian Dressing
- 1 tub (10 oz.) Philadelphia Reduced Fat Italian Cheese & Herb Cooking
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1/4 cup Kraft Shredded Parmesan Cheese
Place potatoes in 2 qt. microwveable dish. Add water, cover with lid. Microwave on High 12 to 15 min. or just until potatoes are tender; drain.
Place in large bowl, add dressing; toss to coat.
Refrigerate l hour or until completely cooled.
Add remaining ingredfients, mix lightly.