Pizza Dough Bread
Perfect for pizza from pan to thin crust! Also great for kids with a little bit of adult assistance.
- 3/4 cup warm water (105F-115F)
- 1 envelope/ 2.25 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 2 cups (or more) all purpose or bread flour
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
1. Pour 3/4 cup warm water into small bowl
2. Stir in yeast
3. Let stand until yeast dissolves (about 5 minutes)
4. Brush large bowl lightly with olive oil.
5. Mix 2 cups flour, sugar, and salt in a food processor.
6. Add yeast mixture and 3 tbsps. Oil
7. Process until dough forms a sticky ball
8. Transfer to a lightly floured surface.
9. Knead dough until smooth (if dough is very sticky, add flour a tablespoon at a time) about 1 minute
10. Transfer to prepared bowl
11. Turn in bowl to coat with oil.
12. Cover bowl with plastic wrap
13. Let dough rise in a warm, draft free area until dough had doubled in volume. About 1 hour
14. Punch dough down. (Just one punch in the middle to let the air out)
15. Store in airtight container in refrigerator or roll out with fingers and make pizza!
16. Pizza normally takes 10-15 mins to cook in a 450F heat.