Hearty Sausage-Stuffed Loaf
- 3/4 lb. bulk pork sausage
- 1 tube (11 oz) refrigerated crusty French loaf
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pkg. (10 oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Pizza sauce, optional
Cook sausage over medium heat in a small skillet until no longer pink; drain. Unroll dough and pat into a 14x12 in. rectangle. Sprinkle sausage, cheddar cheese and spinach lengthwise down the center of the dough. Bring edges of dough to the center over filling; pinch seams to seal.
Place seam side down on a greased baking sheet. Brush top with butter; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 350 for 15-20 mins. or until golden brown. Serve warm with pizza sauce.