Orange Cream Fruit Salad
This recipe has been a family favorite for years. I love fruit, and while fresh fruit is my favorite, this is a great recipe to make in the winter when good produce is hard to find (and expensive!), and it has also come in handy many times when I need to make a side dish and don’t have time to run to the store since many of the ingredients are ones that I keep on hand regularly.
- 3 ounce package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/3 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- 8 ounce container Cool Whip
- 20 ounce can pineapple chunks or tidbits, drained
- 11 ounce can mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 bananas, sliced
Adapted from butterwithasideofbread.com
Combine pudding mix, milk and orange juice concentrate in a mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for about 2 minutes and then fold in the Cool Whip. Gently mix in the fruit and chill until ready to serve.
Feel free to add more fruit. I often add more oranges or bananas, and sometimes I add strawberries and mini marshmallows too. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Sweet Peach Cake (Giada) 4.2/5 (30 Votes)
- Fat Head Pizza 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- Crisp Cucumber Salsa 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Raspberry Vanilla Refrigerator... 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- No Bake Mini Lemon Coconut Tarts 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Pan Seared Lamb Chops with Lemon... 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Cranberry -Orange Muffins 4.3/5 (18 Votes)