Easy Layered Taco Pie
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 pkg. (1-1/4 oz.) Taco Belle Home Originals taco seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 Taco Bell Originals flour tortillas, cut into quarters
- 1 cup Taco Bell Originals salsa
- 1 cup Kraft Mexican Style Shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups lettuce, shredded shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup Knudsen sour cream
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Place meat in microwaveable (plastic) colander set over bowl. Microwave on high 8 minutes, stirring and breaking up every 2 minutes.
Discard any fat that collects in bowl.
Transfer crumbled meat to a 9" microwavable dish.
Stir in seasoning mix and water. Microwave 5 minutes, stirring after 3 minutes.
Remove half of the meat mixture, set aside.
Place 8 tortilla quarters on top of remaining meat mixture and remaining 8 tortilla quarters.
Top with salsa and cheese.
Microwave 4 minutes,
Top with lettuce, green onions and sour cream just before serving.