- VERSION 1:
- Salmon steaks
- Brown sugar
- Dry mustard
- Soy sauce
- Lemon juice
- VERSION 2:
- Salmon steaks or fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 cup orange juice concentrate
- Juice of 1/2 lemon (squeezed)
- Juice of 1/2 lime (squeezed)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dill
Version 1: Mix all ingredients together and cover salmon steaks with the mixture. Place on wire grills (top and bottom grill like a large hot dog grill). Broil over charcoal or fire.
Version 2: Saute garlic in olive oil. Add orange juice concentrate, lemon and lime juice and stir until melted. Remove from heat and add all other ingredients.
Marinate fish in sauce for 1/2 hour, then grill or broil, basting with sauce.
This recipe yields ?? servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (466 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (260 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)
- Blackened Grilled Tilapia 4.5/5 (142 Votes)
- Grilled Fish Tacos 4.5/5 (128 Votes)