- 1 pound crocodile meat
- Italian salad dressing as needed
- Barbecue sauce as needed
Fillet meat from the bone and either leave as whole fillets or cut into pieces. Marinate in italian salad dressing for 3 to 4 hours.
Wrap meat in foil and place on barbecue. Brush with marinade whilst cooking.
When nearly done, brush with the barbecue sauce.
This recipe yields ?? servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (810 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (466 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (260 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)
- Blackened Grilled Tilapia 4.5/5 (142 Votes)
- Grilled Fish Tacos 4.5/5 (128 Votes)